Civil Engineering ⇒ Topic : Cement - Different Kinds of Cement
|Different Kinds of Cement|
1. Quick setting cement : This type of cement has initial setting time of 5 minutes and final setting time of 30 minutes.
2. Rapid hardening cement : This type of cement contains more of tri-calcium silicate and gains strength faster than the ordinary cement.
3. High alumina cement : It is manufactured by fusing together a mixture of bauxite and limestone in correct proportions and at high temperatures.
4. Low heat cement : It has high percentage of tricalcium aluminate and tricalcium silicate.
5. White cement : It is manufactured from white chalk and clay free from iron oxide. It is white in colour.
!! OOPS Login [Click here] is required for more results / answer