Electrical Engineering ⇒ Topic : Advantages and disadvantages of gravity control
(1) It is slightly cheaper in manufacturing costs than spring control.
(2) It is unaffected by temperature variations.
(3) It is not subjected to fatigue.
(4) The controlling torque can be changed easily.
(1) The instrument has to be kept in vertical position.
(2) The control weight increases the weight of the moving system.
(3) Gravity-controlled instruments have non-uniform scale.
!! OOPS Login [Click here] is required for more results / answer