Electrical Engineering ⇒ Topic : Advantages and Disadvantages of Induction Wattmeters
(1) They have a uniform scale.
(2) They have a long scale (extending over 300°), making possible to take accurate readings.
(3) They are free from the effects of stray fields.
(4) They provide very good damping.
(1) They can be used to measure a.c. power only.
(2) They have low accuracy due to the heavy moving system.
(3) They cause serious errors due to temperature variations.
(4) They have high power consumption.
(5) Variation of frequency affects the reactance of the windings.
!! OOPS Login [Click here] is required for more results / answer